Featured post

Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers

ABUJA—Though report of the three-man Presidential Committee that investigated the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Babac...

Pages

Friday, 17 March 2017

Man Dies Using iPhone In The Bath While Charging It


A man died when he was electrocuted while charging his iPhone and using it in the bath.
Thirty-two-year-old Richard was discovered by his wife and had such severe burns to his chest, arm and hand that she thought he had been attacked.
He is thought to have used an extension cord running into the bathroom from the hallway then rested the phone on his chest.
When it touched the water, the phone electrocuted him, killing him immediately.
The coroner recorded a verdict of accidental death, saying: “These (iPhones) seem like innocuous devices but can be as dangerous as a hairdryer in a bathroom.
“They should attach warnings. I intend to write a report later to the makers of the phone.”
His mother said: “I worry so many people, and especially teenagers who can’t be separated from their phones, don’t know how dangerous it is.”
The incident happened in Ealing, West London; and was reported in the SUN.
don't just read and go, click the share button below to share it with your friends

you can follow our blog and be updated daily with our latest posts, just text Follow @galant9ja to 40404. subscription fee is 10 naira, other messages are entirely free.

leave a comment


keep in mind that all comments are moderated before they appear here.
comments may take five minutes or more before they appear .